Don't waist you time people.If you don't buy a magazine, you won't be entered!!

I was sure it was a scam, but what the heck, I called anyway. The kept giving me names of magazines and I kept telling her I was not interested. I finally had to hang up on them because I couldn't get a word in!! The woman on the phone was rude, so unfortunately I took her lead.

Complete waist of time!!

Lesson: Don't believe anything you read, find on the internet or don't see for yourself.It is sad that we have to be bothered daily by things like this, but this is how it is........

Review about: Sweepstakes.

I didn't like: Refused to listen to the word no.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Magazine Exchange?

Comments

Camden, New York, United States #1262132

THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM .i WAS TOLD IF i ORDERED MAGAZINES IT WOULD IMPROVE MY CHANCE OF WINNING .THEN THEY TOOK ALL THE FUNDS ALL AT ONE TIME AND SCREWED MY BANK ACCOUNT UP .BESIDES THAT, i CAN NOT READ THE REGULAR PRINT,SAY NOTHING ABOUT THE FINE PRINT .TO MAKE IT WORSE, THE *** CHOSE THE MAGAZINES FOR ME AND NOW THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THEM ,AS IT SAYS IN THE AGREEMENT . I'M THINKING OF GETTING THE 'BETTER BUSINESS BEARU INVOLVED ;SO I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED SOMEONE TO CHECK INTO IT .

email address is:goste_rydr_76@yahoo.com