So, i got this letter for a prize in the mail the other day.I saw that it said no purchase necessary and i thought well that's great.

Then i call them and they start asking all sorts of questions, mainly what i would do with all that money, how would i SPLURGE the money? After i told them they offered me 3 magazines and i picked three and then they informed me that i was going to have to pay for them. I told them no and they just kept talking over me. Then they (it was a salesperson and a "supervisor") transferred me to this recording where i answered no to all the answers and got hung up on.

We shall see where this leads.If they try to send me a collection notive im going to suw them fir fraud.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Magazine Exchange. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Magazine Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare National Magazine Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Magazine Exchange?

Comments