Style and Design

TOTALLY SCAM!I called to enter the sweepstakes and the person which I thought was a person but really a recording kept saying I won a watch for free and had chance to purchase magazines at $1.99 a wk for 3 magazines I said I wasn't interested in any magazines then the recording says they don't want me to miss out on a great opportunity and started adding more magazines to the offer I kept saying no no magazines I finally just hung up.

It's a scam it's all to purchase their magazines there probably isn't even a sweepstakes.Something should be done for scams like this, it should be illegal because they clearly say and it is written that no purchase is necessary.

Had an Experience with National Magazine Exchange?

Comments

Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more