TOTALLY SCAM!I called to enter the sweepstakes and the person which I thought was a person but really a recording kept saying I won a watch for free and had chance to purchase magazines at $1.99 a wk for 3 magazines I said I wasn't interested in any magazines then the recording says they don't want me to miss out on a great opportunity and started adding more magazines to the offer I kept saying no no magazines I finally just hung up.

It's a scam it's all to purchase their magazines there probably isn't even a sweepstakes.Something should be done for scams like this, it should be illegal because they clearly say and it is written that no purchase is necessary.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Magazine Exchange?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Crafters Choice - Unusable fragrance oil Crafters Choice "I have ordered EO/FO from this company before in the years past, and I and my customers have been very pleased with them. However, when I re-ordered the same fragrance..." Read more Iuniverse - These people are the worst ever Iuniverse "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more