Style and Design

I called to enter sweepstakes, I was asked what credit card I carry. I didn't answer her question I asked why are you asking about a credit card.

She rudely asked again what credit card I carry, again I asked why are you asking about a credit card. She was rude and tried to fast talk me and asked what do you use a debit, visa, MasterCard. I finally said I deal strictly in cash. I was advised I was now entered into sweepstakes.

She then stated she would connect me to ???? I didn't understand who she was going to connect me to, because she quickly asked if I had back pain and was on Medicare.

I stated I have no back pain, didn't answer Medicare question. I was eventually disconnected.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Magazine Exchange. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Magazine Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare National Magazine Exchange to other companies on our site.

Comments