Pawling, New York

I am disappointed that you still keep on sending me more magazines because I canceled my subscription a few months ago saying that i dont want anymore magazines please and now this month and last i been charged over priced on the amount of $51.83 right after you got the check of the same amount.And right now i would really like to cancel my magazine subscription because I can't aford it anymore and I dont want anymore magazines please so I like to request that you cancel my magazine subscription please.

And I demand a full refund of the the over charge twice right after you got the check of the amount of $51.83 twice and like i said i been over charged twice on that same amount a couple days after you those checks one this month and one next so im angry that you wont accept my request so like i said please stop sending me more magazines please. And i wrote you a letter twice saying that i request a cancelation on my subscription and now im angry that nothing worked out. So if you please accept my request then i will be very happy if not then i will be extremely disappointed with your company. So like i said please accept my request.

Sincerely.Michael Herdman

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mikeherdman22 is overall dissatisfied with National Magazine Exchange. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Magazine Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare National Magazine Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Magazine Exchange?

Comments