Got scamed by this company they told me i could cancel at any time and that i wont be obligated to pay.When i called to cancel they tried to make me pay $900.

I asked for supervisor and they lowered it to 89 dollars.

Im pissed that i got stuck paying anything.I cancelled than they called me again saying i have to opt out of automatic renewel n did the recording again saying i will pay 59.00 a month when i intererupted her saying im not paying anything im done she said she knows that my account is paid in full and now i see on my credit card they just charged me 59.00 i want to sue thid company for fraud

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Magazine Exchange. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Magazine Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare National Magazine Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Magazine Exchange?

Comments