I was working with this company called the National Magazine Exchange, through think direct marketing.Needless to say this company is a scam and they confuse us workers into thinking we are doing people a favor.

They send out random mail letters every single day, for people to enter a sweepstakes, except it isn't random. They target widows, older people on their death bed, or older people with mental illnesses. When they call to enter the sweepstakes, this company sales pitches magazines first, which is a $300-$600 order, then sales pitch 4 other "Upsells" That cost around $140 a month. They put the words in such context that you don't know what is happening.

I have personally ripped well over $500 from many victims, not knowing what I was doing, being told it's legal and we're doing them a favor. I would like to see this company exploited. In the script, there are several lies.

Their address is one, where I am personally is another, entering the sweepstakes in general is a lie, and free items is a lie.They will have you pay for everything with out you knowing and fraud your card.

Review about: Sweepstakes.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Magazine Exchange?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion