http://subscriptionbusinesscenter.com/contact.htm with phone number 1-888-586-7753 Address 216 Lemmon Dr #357, Reno NV 89506

is sending multiple magazine subscription invocies from Forbes, Economy, etc to my home address and requesting payments! Total Scam and Fraudesters! I don't know how they got my address! They are waiting for some poor soil to respond to their bogus invoices! Please write formal to FTC below https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ and BBB.org to fiel compain about National Service Magazine. They have email address of CustomerService@subscriptionBusinessCenter.com. But DO NOT Give any info or credit cards to these SCAMMERS!! I a in the do NOT call list as well but someone needs to take them to COurt in Nevada ASAP.

Thanks

Dave

Review about: National Magazine Exchange Subscription.

Comments

Beware of this scam. Also, if you get a fast talker named Dan, Account Manager, BEWARE.

He was trying to make a "settlement" and was just pulling number out of his a** starting with $1200 to settle the account, I said you have got to be kidding, no F***** way I'm giving you anymore money. Then he came up with $755. I told him he was a fool and I was going to report him. He finally agreed to cancel and I requested a letter stating I have paid in full.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. Buy your magazines off the rack, much cheaper in the long term.

will not take phone calls on hold for 15 min. then hangs up!!!!!! DO NOT WANT THIS MAGAZINE

will not take phone calls on hold for 15 min. then hangs up!!!!!!

I have emailed in the past trying to stop any magazines that you have been sending me. Today I got a phone call saying I owed about $700.00 for magazines.

Were these magazines shipped to me and filled with money or what? Your company calls me and emails me to try there magazines. I told them no, but the magazines came to my house anyway.

I don't owe money for magazines because I did not order them. I would appreciate it if you would look into this and realize your company has been making some mistakes.

Please cancel all of the magazines you have been sending me. No one person can read as many as you send and I am tired of them filling up my mailbox. I will be calling you to verify you have suspend Forbes Entrepreneur, Garden and Guns, ESPN, Weight Watchers,Health, Sunset, More, Prevention, Entertainment and any other that you are sending under your plan I only found one account number to reference.

#402095

this field # stream subscription has been cancel. i sent a copy of the envoice in december.and would not like to recieve any more issues.

please *** your mailing list. thanks

#402082

they keep sending me magazine from forbes, newsweek, etc. i didn't order these magazines, and am tired of being billed for them stop , i did not order. barbara rolan 8001 pine lane rogers, arkansas 72756

Please report to FTC hotline and their state local attorney general

Someone should go after these scammers with bogus bill.

If only 1-2% people send them a check then they are done

I received a magazine subscription bill for 72.00 dollars (Readers Digest), I have never subscribed to Readers Digest for a subscription, the bill control number is 0911J-125371, please stop sending correspondence to me requesting monie for something I have not subscribed for.

sent invoice for $89.91 for three years of Playboy that can be bought on ebay for $14.50, what bottomfeeders

This is a piece of mail that should be walked straight to the trash can. This renewal notice comes in my mother's name and my address.

My mother died 6 1/2 years ago at the age of 90. I have written to this company four times and the last time threatened legal action for the harassment. That was 6 months ago.

Today, there was another notice in my mail. They are heartless!!

DO NOT send me any more magazine,cancel,DO NOT send any more letters about Renewal. If you do they will be put in the garbage.

Walker Durham

jkwestburg

When I called to cancel,I was told that they have a "No Cancellation Policy". So I've contacted the Attorney General regarding this matter.

you low life blood sucking garbage pickers

you low life blood sucking garbage pickers

I too have bought into this But have received the product, but continue to get invoices knowing if I were to renew , the money would only see there pocket without any added product.

This National Mag. Servies forwards "Renewal Notices that look like invoices with a remittance payment detachment.

So very duplicative of a standard invoice. Being out of town at the time, my husband paid $45.00 for a magazine he thought I renewed. I have never ordered any magazine from this company. This a a flagrant deception & this company needs to be fined/chastised & forced compensation made to unsuspecting people.

I contacted this company to cancel any further subscriptions & Forward remaining monies. Got alot of run around in the process.

A check was forward on July 7th 2010 & although subscriptions have ceased - no remittances forwarded. This company needs to be stopped!

I agree. These people send out subscription notices in the disguise of the magazine manufacturer.

They take your money and you will never get a magazine , a return call, a refund or anything. They are a fraud, do not do business with these people.

But you should also know that what they send you is not a bill, it's a request for a subscription, only it LOOKS like a bill. Whoever is running this is taking advantage of people who might not be very literate or they might be old and not aware of this kind of thing. The person doing this is a sad little loser.