I submitted a complaint but have not heard any solution to my problem. The main complaint: I wanted to register my winning number but not buy any magazines.

It says NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The lady would not take no for an answer and kept asking for my visa number.

I would like to know if I am registered or not. Very disappointment the way I was treated.

Is this a scam or do your employees need to be trained better? I certainly was to the point of being very upset

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $11000. The author is overall dissatisfied with National Magazine Exchange. The most disappointing about national magazine exchange from National Magazine Exchange was way i was handled and refused the no word Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Magazine Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare National Magazine Exchange to other companies on our site.

Comments

As a former employee I will tell you that you we had no choice but to keep pushing the magazines. I had to stop working there because of it.