National Magazine Exchange SCAM!!!
I got the sweepstakes letter to win $1.1 mil.just call the 1800 number and NO PURCHASE nessessary to enter.
So I call and wasted 10 minutes explaining to these morons that I DO NOT want any magazines I just want to enter in the sweepstakes. The woman kept giving me names of magazines and saying "pick 2" then I said " NO I do not want any magazines I just want to enter for the prize" then I was told " we have allure ,teen vogue, cosmo, good house keeping, rolling stones, pick 2" I got so pissed that I said forget it I dont want ANYTHING and hung up!
What a waste of time!They will NOT enroll you for the sweepstakes unless you buy a magazine and that is fraud to me when their letter says you dont have to buy anything!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "Last week I watched a movie on Netflix about the Biafran war of Nigeria called "Half of a Yellow Sun" that took place in the 1960s. I was so awed..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "This guys ripped me off on ebay! I bought a car from them on eBay and it was nothing like what they represented. This is what they said and all..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "excellent staff caring doctors great pricing and good fitting dentures. Very pleased with the service and my new dentures. i got good discount for vita dentures and extended warranty for..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."